1. The TPVCA contract (policy) in Poland is concluded exclusively for one year (no option, this is the case for all insurance companies in Poland ). Payment can be made more than once.
2. Compulsory civil insurance – required immediately after the purchase of the vehicle. Although the vehicle is not in use, it must be insured. The insurance must be valid at all times.
Penalties without compulsory civil insurance:
- Passenger cars (2 minimum wages) *
- Freight transport (3 minimum wages) *
Period without insurance / percentage:
- More than 14 days – 100 percent.
- From 4 to 14 days – 50 percent.
- Up to 3 days – 20 percent.
* 2021-01-01 minimum gross earnings of 2,800 zł