1. Peculiarities of issuing an international cargo transportation license:
- Documents to be filled in: document ( LR1 ), declaration of the person in charge of the transport ( OC ), document on employment of drivers ( OK ), document on conviction – confirmation ( ON ),
- Certificate of professional competence of a transport manager – if Lithuanian is available – translation into Polish or employment of 0.25 full-time employees is required. One person can be responsible for a maximum of 50 machines in a maximum of 4 companies.
- Proof of financial position, EUR 9,000 for the first tractor, EUR 5,000 for the next – the only confirmation is the company’s balance sheets, insurance is taken out in the first year.
- Proof of operation ( OB ) – required parking or parking, we can help you sign a lease.
- Certificate of invalidity for all shareholders and transport manager
- Vehicle List ( WPC ) – a registered tractor in Poland is required before obtaining a license, if there is no tractor we can help you sign a rental agreement and temporarily rent a tractor until you register your own.
- Confirmation of the fee for permission to engage in the occupation of carrier – 1000 zł.
- Confirmation of the fee for the issue of a Community license:
– up to 5 years 4000 zł + 440 zł for the recording of each tractor
– up to 10 years 8000 zł + 880 zł for the recording of each tractor
Główny Inspectorate Transport Drogowego
Address: Al. Jerozolimskie 94, 00-807 Warsaw
The mobility package envisages changes in three important areas. Key facts:
- “Market access” means the operation of a transport undertaking in accordance with EU rules
- Drivers’ working time and the issue of tachographs
- Changes to drivers’ secondments and minimum wages
Read more about it on the blog:
How to get a tractor lease?
Obtaining a lease in Poland is a simple procedure. Every business in Poland has the opportunity to obtain a simplified leasing procedure in an extremely short time. It takes only a few days to process an application for a lease.
In addition to the credit history, leasing allows the purchase of 2 new or even 3 tractors. Increased leasing financing requires documents proving financial results and capacity. Please note that in the case of new companies, the initial down payment for the purchase of the first tractor is 20-25%. However, there are non-bank leasing segments that can provide leasing with a 10% down payment.
Facilitates leasing, two moments:
- Does the lessee have experience in transportation;
- Does the lessee have signed a cooperation (transportation) agreement or intends to sign with a prospective client;